Hyabak Drops information:
Hyabak preservative-free, hypotonic, multi-dose eye drops contain 0.15% sodium hyaluronate for long lasting relief from uncomfortable and dry feeling eyes. Sodium hyaluronate holds the water in the tears because it acts like a sponge, retaining water and releasing it slowly. These 'intelligent' drops flow when you blink and keep a clear surface when your eye is still.
All the Sodium Hyaluronate benefits...in the ABAK bottle. Drop for drop it gives excellent value for money as it provides up to 2 months treatment in a compact bottle.
- Holds water and releases it slowly
- Tear thickness increases when eyelid opens and decreases when eyelid closes
- Increases time of contact with the eye's surface
- Naturally present in tissues so well tolerated
Also available in single use vials
, ideal for travelling.
- Size: 10ml bottle
- After opening can be used for: 180 days
- Lubricant: sodium hyaluronate 0.15%