When it comes to your face, correcting makeup is essential to improve the complexion and hide temporary or permanent marks and imperfections.
1. To camouflage what?
Dermatological conditions such as:
- psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, angioma
- rosacea, acne, post-acne scars, oily skin, pregnancy masks.
Following cosmetic surgery or procedures:
- dermo-abrasions, wrinkle filling, laser/peeling/lifting treatments, eyelid or facial surgery.
2. The basic principles for correcting skin imperfections.
A superposition of 2 complementary colours:
- green neutralizes red (rosacea, scars, angiomas),
- yellow/beige neutralize mauve (under eye circles, varicose or spider veins…).
- Lighter shades create volume - darker shades create depth.
By mixing different effects, we can modify, unify and correct the complexion.
3. How to achieve a natural makeup result?
- Thoroughly cleanse skin (exfoliating scrub followed by hydrating mask)
- Apply an appropriate moisturiser adapted to skin type and sensitivity.
- Cover up imperfections with the duo concealer pencil (green or yellow/beige),
- Unify the complexion with a cream or compact foundation
- Fix and mattify makeup result with a light powder.
4. Expert tips
- Heavy makeup increases surface irregularities, attracts attention and accentuates a sensation of camouflage.
- Always use makeup minimally.
- Apply compact foundation in small touches, blending well with fingertips.
- On zones to be covered, do not rub, you will only erase the correction.
"Got something to hide? Eye Care Cosmetics can help"