vitamins and minerals to support the wellbeing of the whole family
These supplements help support a range of general health conditions including:
• eye health
• bone health
• joint health
• heart health
• boosting the immune system.
The number one goal is to provide you with the highest quality products at an affordable price.
In order to ensure and maintain the maximum level of purity and potency, VH Essentials are formulated with the highest quality ingredients.
Calcium and Vitamin D
Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM
Lutein & Zeaxanthin
Omega 3 fish oil
for 90 (3 months supply)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone-10, is one of a family of coenzyme that are found in nearly every animal cell.
CoQ10 is an essential component of the mitochondria within our cells and helps in the manufacture of energy and this why supplements containing CoQ10 are often called 'energy boosts'.
• Coenzyme Q10 is normally produced by the human body, although some people may form deficiencies.
• Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age.
• Coenzyme Q10 is produced by the human body and is necessary for cell function.
Calcium and vitamin D, also knows as the sunshine vitamin, have long been known to be good for us. The body makes a certain amount of vitamin D in the skin from exposure to sunlight. However, in the winter months and because we wear sunblock in the summer, it is believed many of us are low in vitamin D.
• Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
• Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
• Calcium and vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth.
Glucosamine, combined with Chondroitin and MSM (methyl-sulphonylmethane), are key building blocks for many of the physical structures of the joints, including tendons, ligaments, cartilage and synovial (lubricating) fluid.
• Glucosamine: helps repair damaged or eroded joint cartilage.
• Chondroitin: attracts fluid into joint cartilage for shock absorption.
• MSM: critical for maintaining elasticity of connective tissues.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are two types of carotenoids, which are yellow to red pigments found widely in vegetables and other plants.
In nature, lutein and zeaxanthin appear to absorb excess light energy to prevent damage to plants from too much sunlight, especially from high-energy blue light.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are also found in high concentrations in the macula of the eye, giving the macula its yellowish colour.
A third carotenoids found in the macula is called meso-zeaxanthin. This is not generally found naturally in food sources and is created in the retina from lutein.
Fish oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Both EPA and DHA are considered essential fatty acids because: they are not made in the body in a sufficient quality; they are required for the normal functioning of the body.
• DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function & normal vision.
• DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
• DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.